Woot~~ Today I went over to Shermin's house in hope to do the clay model.
When I was heading to her house, I was rather embarrassed as I had to take three buses just to reach her place when I could actually just take one bus straight. I alighted four stops earlier and then once I boarded the bus, I alighted one more stop earlier,.
You guessed it~!! My bus fare increased by a dozen. Oh well, haha!!
Ooo.. It was kind of simple doing the basic shape of the face. But it was incredibly tough doing the shape of the hair. I tried doing the hair but it just keep on fall apart. I did it till I gave up. Ahhh~!! Maybe if I have the time or when I am more confident I would finish the model up.
Currently searching reference pictures of frogs and monsters now.
Signing off,
Vivien
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment